The FDR/UPSTREAM Web Portal introduces a new way to manage some of the administration and operation of the UPSTREAM clients. The UPSTREAM Web PORTAL complements the UPSTREAM DIRECTOR, the existing client administrative user interface, enhancing the tool kit currently available to the UPSTREAM administrator.
The UPSTREAM Web PORTAL provides Data Protection Storage administrators and more technical End-Users a web-hosted environment managing elements of the data protection, the storage management process and data recovery.
The UPSTREAM Web Portal collects detailed information about the installed inventory of UPSTREAM clients including version, Operating systems platform, storage server it connects to, DNS or IP address, members of any groups, etc. This compilation of information provides a consistent dashboard view to the storage administrator for any of the supported UPSTREAM clients.
The Web Portal Features:
- • Automated client upgrades
- • Edit Client Configurations
- • Data Protected Storage Reporting
- • TB protected, # of Files, # of Tapes
- • Administrative Roles Assigned
- • Restores for Non-Administrator personnel
- • Simple and Improved Restores
- • ORACLE RMAN configuration